TENNESSEE DEPARTMENT OF TOURIST DEVELOPMENT FY 2016-2017 Waterways Accessibility for Tennessee Recreation (WATR) Grant
General Eligibility Requirement:
- This grant program is not available to state/municipal owned marinas.
- Applicants must be current on all state and local taxes, and all fees due for water access rights pursuant to applicable agreements with the TVA, Army Corps of Engineers, and/or the US Forest Service.
- Marina must be an established business entity with the Tennessee Secretary of State.
- Award amounts cannot exceed one-third of the total fees paid in the prior calendar year for water access pursuant to applicable agreements with the TVA and/or Army Corps of Engineers, or US Forest Service.
- Grant award notifications will be made no later than February 24, 2017.
- Once awarded, reimbursement requests must be received no later than 4 p.m. CST, March 24, 2017.
- Applicant understands the fund is a reimbursable grant. Proof of expenditure for approved projects will be required prior to any state funds being provided.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Along with your application, the following items are mandatory requirements you will need to provide. You will have the opportunity to upload these at the appropriate time as you complete the application, or you can email them to email@example.com.
- Updated/current contact list of the personnel within the organization.
- Proof of payment of applicable water access rent payments and local property tax payments.
- Copy of evidence of enacted lease with TVA, US Army Corps of Engineers, and/or US Forest Service to include lease terms, payment obligations, etc.
– See more at: http://www.tn.gov/tourism/article/watr-grant-application#sthash.I1niv3rq.dpuf