TDTD- Tourism Marketing Grant
Tennessee Department of Tourist Development is exited to announce its Tourism Marketing Grant. The Developmental Co-op Marketing Grant will now be referred to as the Tourism Marketing Grant and will once again provide funding to the industry for marketing projects.
While there is no cap again this year there are a few things to consider when applying:
- Total requests received last year exceeded $1 million.
- Is this project going to move the needle in your marketing efforts?
- Are there new projects that would increase exposure for your destination?
- How will it increase economic impact?
- Can your organization pay for the entire project and get reimbursed 50%?
- Is there a commitment and ability to seeing the project through?
- Be cautious in applying for funds that you aren’t certain you can spend.
Please keep in mind that awards are limited to available funds, and affected by the number of requests received.
Once again, this year’s grant will be the subject of a contract between you, as the applicant, and the Department of Tourist Development.
The first deadline is July 31, 2018 for delivery of your application to TDTD. The second deadline is Aug. 10 to receive notification of the funding support from TDTD for your project.
Please click here for FAQ!