Homebuyer Education Course
MAAG offers an online Homebuyer Education Course titled eHome America. eHome America is based on the NeighborWorks America’s Realizing the American Dream curriculum and meets the National Industry Standards for homebuyer education. Upon completion of the course you will receive a certificate of completion.
It is designed to give you the knowledge and background to gain a thorough understanding of the home buying process.
Who should take this course?
- First-time homebuyers
- Borrowers who need homebuyer education certificates to qualify for a loan
- Individuals looking to become more educated about homeownership
- Homebuyers working with local housing counselors
Key Features of eHome America:
- Complete at your own pace
- Animated videos covering all materials
- Easy-to-read content to promote learning and ensure understanding
For more information, contact Paul Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or 901-729-2871.